▪ High performance.
▪ Input current harmonic distortion, THDI <3%
▪ Modularity, N+X parallel decentralized architecture.
▪ Scalability up to 250KVA power per cabinet, 1.50MVA total.
▪ UPS modules are hot swappable.
▪ Common or independent batteries for each UPS module, settable.
▪ Minimum footprint for installed capacity.
▪ Minimum MTTR (Mean Time To Repair)
▪ Minimization operating costs (TCO), Total Cost of Ownership.
▪ Wide input voltage range without the battery. High reliability of the batteries (automatic and manual battery test) and battery monitoring and temperature dependent charging function. Protection device battery full discharge. Features online / offline selectable.
▪ Optional isolation transformer.